St. John Virgin Island YogAdventure
February 4-10, 2018
Calling all adventurous women: Join Lisa Meranti and Stephanie Jain of OneTreeLove for a special YogAdventure on St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands! St. John is known for its unique ecology, culture, spectacular beaches, and Virgin Islands National Park covering about 60% of the island. It is a magical place to challenge yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally in a small community of up to 8 women.
Each day, you will have the option to participate in guided group adventures (or choose a solo adventure, if that’s what you need). Greet the morning with an energizing yoga practice, and set an intention to mindfully nudge your edges. Nourish your body with healthy meals. Transcend your self-perceived limits by hiking winding trails, snorkeling with sea turtles, and paddling pristine waters. Test your balance with standup paddleboard (SUP) yoga. Explore the island’s unique past and present at Cinnamon Bay. Learn from locals about the challenges and rewards of life on St. John. Give back by volunteering for Virgin Islands National Park. Unwind with a restorative yoga practice at the end of the day’s adventures. Process the experience with a supportive community of 8 inspiring women.
When you return home, you will meet life’s adventures with new perspective.
- 6 nights of conscientious, shared lodging in an Eco-Tent at Concordia Eco-Resort
- Healthy, mostly vegetarian meals from dinner on Sunday to breakfast on Saturday, prepared by Stephanie (and any enthusiastic sous chefs) and purified drinking water and tea
- Pre-trip prep assistance from Lisa and Stephanie
- Transportation from the Cruz Bay Ferry Dock on Sunday to drop-off on Saturday
- Transportation around the island for excursions
- 1-2 daily group yoga practices lead by Lisa and Stephanie
- Land and sea adventures guided by Lisa– including hiking, forest bathing, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, and/or standup paddleboarding (SUP)
- Rental equipment for kayaking or SUP
- Team-building and self-discovery activities
- A half-day of volunteer service in Virgin Islands National Park
- A visit to Cinnamon Bay to learn about the unique history and environment of the island
- Visits with local residents to gain an informed perspective about life on St. John
What’s NOT included:
Airfare to St Thomas (STT), ferry (Red Hook, St Thomas to Cruz Bay, St John), gratuities, snorkel gear, snacks, beverages besides water and tea, and travel insurance (highly recommended) are not included.
Early bird discount through September 22, 2017: $1,675*
Regular pricing September 23, 2017 to January 5, 2018: $1,875*
*$55 discount if pay by check
Take the leap by completing the registration application!
Deposit: A $500 per person non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your spot once your applications is accepted. Deposit can be paid by mailing a check (OneTreeLove, LLC, PO Box 114, Peninsula, Ohio 44264) or electronic transfer (link will be emailed to you). To lock in the early bird pricing, deposits are due by September 22, 2017 (last day of summer). All final balances are due no later than January 5, 2018. Please read the terms and conditions before sending your deposit.